What you need to understand about this project is that James is amazing. I had been complaining for some time about the state of affairs of our shoe storage situation in the kitchen, and James took it upon himself to solve my problems last weekend. Thanks to James, our shoe storage situation is no longer a hot mess!
The sad and lazy way of before...
APRIL'S KEY TAKEAWAYS
Stay out of James' way!
- 1/4 inc. x 1-1/4 inch dowel (2 pieces) -- $3.96
- Kreg 5mm shelf pin jig-- $29.98
- 2x8x10 inch wood screws (2 boxes) -- $8.42
- 2x10x12 lumber (1 piece) -- $17.57
- 1x12x8 lumber (3 pieces) -- $57.42